Porsche Carrera RSR Turbo Plastic Model Kit (Skill Level 2) 1/24 Scale Model by Italeri
- Brand new 1/24 scale plastic model kit of a Porsche Carrera RSR Turbo (Skill Level 2) 1/24 plastic model kit by Italeri.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Colorful decal artwork.
- Vintage style packaging.
- Color instructions sheet.
- Officially licensed product.
- Super decals sheet for 2 versions.
- Paint and cement required (not included).
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Dimensions approximately L-7.75 inches assembled.
- Parts molded in COLOR unless otherwise indicated.
- The Porsche 911 Turbo Carrera RSR was built in 1974 in four specimens to take part in the racing season of the World Constructors Championship. Thus it was possible to witness the participation of the factory with one and sometimes two cars under the colors of the Martini Racing Team, and entrusted to the official crews Muller - van Lennep and Koinigg - Schurti. Despite having almost equal power (about 500 hp) to that of rival cars, the Porsches did not have the lightness or handling of the latter, which ran in the Prototype category. However, a fortunate combination of speed and reliability made it possible to achieve respectable results in the nine races on the calendar, including two second places: one at the 24 Hours of Le Mans and one at the 6 Hours of Watkins Glen.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Includes many small parts. Not for children under 8 years of age.
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - California Proposition 65 - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend
1994 BMW E36 M3 Streetfighter Imolarot Red 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Solido
2023 Alpine A110S Pack Aero Bleu Alpine Blue Metallic with Black Top 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Solido
1964 Aston Martin DB5 RHD (Right Hand Drive) Porcelain Green Metallic 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Solido
Subaru Impreza S5 WRC99 #8 Valentino Rossi - Carlo Cassina "Rally Azimut Di Monza" (2000) "Competition" Series 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Solido