1970 Ford F-350 Ramp Truck Red Primer (Rusted) "Porkchop's Chop Shop" 1/18 Diecast Model by ACME
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast model of a 1970 Ford F-350 Ramp Truck Red Primer (Rusted) "Porkchop's Chop Shop" diecast model by ACME.
- Brand new box.
- Slide out ramps.
- Real rubber tires.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Removable bed rack.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Officially licensed product.
- Detailed interior, exterior and chassis.
- Adjustable wheel chocks on ramp bed.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Cabin is made of diecast metal and the ramp bed is made of plastic.
- Dimensions approximately L-16.75, W-5.25, H-4 inches.
- Wheel chocks in the rear are adjustable for different length cars.
- This model is made of diecast metal and does not have any opening parts.
- Rolling out of Pine Sap Georgia, the Fastest Recovery In The South is the perfect display platform for your favorite Pork Chop creation! This 1970 F-350 Ford ramp truck sports red primer paint splattered with that famous Georgia red clay. The beast features the Porkchop's Chop Shop logo on both cab doors with the Southern Speed & Marine on the rear quarters. Check out the rear and you'll spot the PorkChop's plate, trailer hitch ball, and Pine Sap GA script.
We Also Recommend
1970 Chevrolet C-30 Dually Wrecker Tow Truck "Texaco 24 Hour Road Service" Black with White Top 1/18 Diecast Model by Greenlight
1969 Chevrolet C-30 Dually Wrecker Tow Truck "Gulf Oil Welding Tire Collision" Light Blue with Orange 1/18 Diecast Model by Greenlight
1968 Chevrolet C-30 Dually Wrecker Tow Truck White 1/18 Diecast Model by Greenlight
1970 Ford F-350 Ramp Truck Light Blue with Orange Stripes "Gulf Racing Team" 1/18 Diecast Model by ACME