1982 Chevrolet K-20 Push Truck Red and White (Dirty) "World of Outlaws" 1/18 Diecast Model by Greenlight for ACME
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast model of a 1982 Chevrolet K-20 Push Truck Red and White (Dirty) "World of Outlaws" diecast model by Greenlight for ACME.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Has detailed chassis.
- Officially licensed product.
- Wired and plumbed engine.
- Has removable wood push board.
- Opening hood, doors and tailgate.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior and engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-12.25, W-5.5, H-5 inches.
- The World of Outlaws 1982 Chevrolet K-20 Push Truck is the perfect addition to your sprint car collection! The model has all the features you'd expect in a dirt track push truck! It starts with the custom weathered/ dirty exterior and large off-road wheels and tires. We then move to the roll bar with KC lights, CB antenna, lifted suspension, military brush guard and bumpers and the wood push block on the front bumper.
We Also Recommend
Peterbilt 379 with 63" Flat Top Sleeper and 53' Utility Tautliner Spread-Axle Trailer Yellow and Black 1/64 Diecast Model by DCP/First Gear
Peterbilt 379 with 63" Flat Top Sleeper and 53' Refrigerated Ribbed Sided Spread-Axle Trailer Blue and Black 1/64 Diecast Model by DCP/First Gear
1972 Chevrolet C-30 Dually Wrecker Tow Truck "Downtown Shell Service - Service is Our Business" White and Red 1/18 Diecast Model by Greenlight
Kenworth T2000 Transporter Black "OPTIMA Batteries: The Ultimate Power Source" "Hobby Exclusive" Series 1/64 Diecast Model by Greenlight