1965 Ford Mustang A/FX Red and Cream "Holman Moody" Limited Edition to 636 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by ACME
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast model of a 1965 Ford Mustang A/FX Red and Cream "Holman Moody" diecast model car by ACME.
- Limited Edition.
- Brand new box.
- Has a roll cage.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Has detailed chassis.
- Has removable hood.
- Opening doors and trunk.
- Officially licensed product.
- Wired and plumbed engine.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.25, W-3.75, H-3 inches.
- Founded in 1957, Holman & Moody was for years the Official Racing Contractor for Ford Motor Company. They built and prepared the famous GT Mark IIs, A/FX Mustangs, Shelby Cobras, Falcons, and Stock Cars. Holman & Moody won races in NASCAR, sports car races, drag racing, off road events, road rallys, hill climbs, and boat races all over the world. In 1965 Drag Racing Holman Moody builds 10 altered wheelbase A/FX Mustangs for the Factory Experimental class of drag racing. Eight of the cars were powered by 427 SOHC (single overhead cam) engines, and the other two had 427 Hi-Risers.
We Also Recommend
1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1 428 Cobra Jet Indian Fire Red with Yellow Stripes Limited Edition to 428 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by ACME
2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Grabber Blue Metallic Limited Edition to 999 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Model Car by Otto Mobile
1972 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Grabber Blue with Silver Stripes "American Muscle" Series 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
1966 Ford Mustang Fastback 2+2 Seafoam Green and Light Green Striped with Flower Graphics "Hurst Power Flowers" Limited Edition to 6,550 pieces Worldwide 1/24 Diecast Model Car by M2 Machines