1969 Ford Mustang BOSS 429 Black "Job #1: First Boss 429 Ever Built" Limited Edition to 1,332 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by ACME
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast model of a 1969 Ford Mustang BOSS 429 Black "Job #1: First Boss 429 Ever Built" diecast model car by ACME.
- Limited Edition. Only 1,332 pieces produced.
- Brand new box.
- Detailed chassis.
- Real rubber tires.
- Folding front seats.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Officially licensed product.
- Plumbed and wired engine.
- Has opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior and engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.25, W-4, H-2.75 inches.
- On Wednesday, January 15, 1969, employees at Kar-Kraft's Brighton, Michigan, facility declared it would be a champagne-popping kind of day, and rightly so. Job 1, the name given to the first factory production Boss 429 Mustang to traverse the assembly line at one of Ford's skunkworks facilities, had finally made the physical transformation from Mustang Sports Roof to homologation requirement.
We Also Recommend
"Blue Max" Long Nose Mustang Funny Car Plastic Model Kit (Skill Level 2) 1/25 Scale Model Car by MPC
2006 Ford Mustang GT Blue Metallic with Matte Black Hood and Stripes "Bigtime Muscle" Series 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Jada
1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Orange with Black Stripes "Sidewinder Special" Limited Edition to 500 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by ACME
1969 Ford Mustang BOSS 429 Gasser Light Blue Metallic "The Malco Gasser" "Drag Outlaws" Series Limited Edition to 480 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by ACME