1969 Ford Mustang BOSS 429 Gasser Light Blue Metallic "The Malco Gasser" "Drag Outlaws" Series Limited Edition to 480 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by ACME
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast model of a 1969 Ford Mustang BOSS 429 Gasser Light Blue Metallic "The Malco Gasser" "Drag Outlaws" Series diecast model car by ACME.
- Limited Edition. Only 480 pieces produced.
- Brand new box.
- Detailed chassis.
- Real rubber tires.
- Folding front seats.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Has drag parachute.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Officially licensed product.
- Plumbed and wired engine.
- Has opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior and engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.25, W-4, H-2.75 inches.
- This car debuted at the 1967 NHRA Spring Nationals in Bristol, Tennessee, and changed Gassers forever. It was at corporate Ford’s insistence that Ohio George race what Ford sold. This car proved so superior in handling and performance that George’s previous Gasser, the “World’s Wildest Willys,” was permanently retired. The Malco Gasser was powered by a 6-71-blown 427ci SOHC Ford engine that made approximately 1,200hp on pump gas. It was raced until May 1975, running a best of 8.12 at 173.07 mph in the quarter. George set five NHRA national records with this car and won Super Eliminator at the 1969 NHRA Spring Nationals before replacing it with the blown, then turbocharged Boss 429-powered red 1969 Sports Roof. So, in honor of Ohio George and his mustang and his countless accomplishments throughout his racing career, ACME is pleased to offer this tribute to his iconic Malco Gasser!
We Also Recommend
"Blue Max" Long Nose Mustang Funny Car Plastic Model Kit (Skill Level 2) 1/25 Scale Model Car by MPC
2006 Ford Mustang GT Blue Metallic with Matte Black Hood and Stripes "Bigtime Muscle" Series 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Jada
1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Orange with Black Stripes "Sidewinder Special" Limited Edition to 500 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by ACME
1969 Ford Mustang BOSS 429 Black "Job #1: First Boss 429 Ever Built" Limited Edition to 1,332 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by ACME