1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1 428 Cobra Jet Indian Fire Red with Yellow Stripes Limited Edition to 428 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by ACME
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast model of a 1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1 428 Cobra Jet Indian Fire Red with Yellow Stripes Limited Edition to 428 pieces Worldwide diecast model car by ACME.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Has detailed chassis.
- Has folding front seats.
- Officially licensed product.
- Wired and plumbed engine.
- Has opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior and engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.125, W-4, H-2.5 inches.
- Limited to 428 Pieces - This Mach 1 is clearly a cool classic. The Indian Fire paint looks gorgeous in the sun and the Magnum 500 wheels and the black hood give it a race-inspired look. As for what's under the hood, this Mustang flexes one of the most powerful engines Ford offered in the late 1960s. The 428 Super Cobra Jet joined the Cobra Jet in 1969 and was rated at 335 horsepower and 440 pound-feet of torque.
We Also Recommend
1965 Ford Mustang A/FX Red and Cream "Holman Moody" Limited Edition to 636 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by ACME
2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Grabber Blue Metallic Limited Edition to 999 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Model Car by Otto Mobile
1972 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Grabber Blue with Silver Stripes "American Muscle" Series 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
1966 Ford Mustang Fastback 2+2 Seafoam Green and Light Green Striped with Flower Graphics "Hurst Power Flowers" Limited Edition to 6,550 pieces Worldwide 1/24 Diecast Model Car by M2 Machines