1970 Ford Mustang Boss 429 Grabber Orange with White Interior Limited Edition to 429 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by ACME
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast model of a 1970 Ford Mustang Boss 429 Grabber Orange with White Interior diecast model car by ACME.
- Limited Edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Has detailed chassis.
- Has folding front seats.
- Officially licensed product.
- Wired and plumbed engine.
- Has opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior and engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.25, W-4, H-2.5 inches. Production Strictly Limited to 429 pieces The Ford Mustang Boss 429 is one of the scarcest muscle cars that a classic collector can hunt for as the Boss 429 only saw a two-year production period. Built upon a Fastback body style, the Boss 429 carried a notable look of aggression. Returning for the 1970 model year, was the Boss’ signature chin spoiler and “Boss 429” badging, as well as its pronounced hood scoop. However, all 1970 Boss 429 hood scoops were now painted flat black. The 1970 Boss 429 could be ordered with a consumer’s choice of black or white interior. We're stoked to offer this 1970 Ford Mustang Boss 429 in a dazzling Grabber Orange paint scheme with white interior. The Boss 429 features a wired and plumbed 429 power plant and stock wheels and tires.
We Also Recommend
1967 Ford Mustang GT 2+2 Burgundy Metallic with White Side Stripes "American Muscle" Series 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
1967 Ford Mustang GT Red with White Stripes "Classic Muscle" "Maisto Design" Series 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Maisto
1993 Ford Mustang LX 5.0 Electric Red Metallic Limited Edition to 924 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by GMP
2010 Ford Mustang GT Gold Metallic with Black Graphics and Hood "Tom's Racing" "Bigtime Muscle" Series 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Jada