1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Orange with Black Stripes "Sidewinder Special" Limited Edition to 500 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by ACME
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast model of a 1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Orange with Black Stripes "Sidewinder Special" diecast model car by ACME.
- Limited Edition. Only 500 pieces produced.
- Brand new box.
- Detailed chassis.
- Real rubber tires.
- Folding front seats.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Officially licensed product.
- Plumbed and wired engine.
- Has opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior and engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.25, W-4, H-2.75 inches.
- Not a lot is known about the ’70 Sidewinder Special. It was one of many territory specials created during the first generation of Mustangs and was built and sold in the Nebraska/Iowa area. Research from the Ford Motor Company files identify a real Sidewinder as all having the 351/4V engine, all are sports roofs and built in Dearborn, Michigan. The Sidewinder Special was a Ford sales promotion, not a dealer-only offering. Original owners speak of the stripe kit box (with a Ford part number) shipped with their car and packed in the trunk. Dealer body men also confirm mounting Sidewinder stripe kits on final delivery to customers.
We Also Recommend
"Blue Max" Long Nose Mustang Funny Car Plastic Model Kit (Skill Level 2) 1/25 Scale Model Car by MPC
2006 Ford Mustang GT Blue Metallic with Matte Black Hood and Stripes "Bigtime Muscle" Series 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Jada
1969 Ford Mustang BOSS 429 Gasser Light Blue Metallic "The Malco Gasser" "Drag Outlaws" Series Limited Edition to 480 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by ACME
1969 Ford Mustang BOSS 429 Black "Job #1: First Boss 429 Ever Built" Limited Edition to 1,332 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by ACME