1969 Pontiac GTO "Royal Bobcat/Royal Pontiac" Limited to 1250pcs 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast model of a 1969 Pontiac GTO "Royal Bobcat/Royal Pontiac" model car by Autoworld.
- In 1964, Pontiac started the muscle car era by creating the 1964 GTO when they decided to drop a big block 389 into their mid-sized Tempest. Autoworld is issuing this 1969 Ram Air V powered GTO in two-tone Expresso Brown and Hurst Gold to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the GTO.
- Limited Edition. Only 1250 Produced Worldwide.
- Each model is individually numbered.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Has opening hood and doors.
- Detailed interior, exterior and engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4.5, H-3.5 inches.
We Also Recommend
1968 Pontiac Royal Bobcat GTO "Class of '68" 50th Anniversary Code R Solar Red Limited Edition to 1002 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
1969 Pontiac Grand Prix SJ Expresso Brown Metallic with Dark Brown Top "MCACN" 10th Anniversary (Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals) Limited Edition to 1002 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
1972 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am White 1/24 - 1/27 Diecast Model Car by Welly
1972 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am Blue 1/24 - 1/27 Diecast Model Car by Welly