Don Schumacher's 1972 Plymouth Cuda "Stardust" Bobby Rowe Funny Car Limited Edition to 750pcs 1/18 Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1:18 scale car model of Don Schumacher's 1972 Plymouth Cuda "Stardust" Bobby Rowe Funny Car model by Autoworld.
- Limited Edition. Only 750 pcs produced.
- Each model is individually numbered.
- Die-Cast Tube Chassis
- Highly Detailed Plastic Body
- Plumbed and Wired Engine
- Lift-Up Body with Prop-Rod
- Serialized Chassis
- “The Shoe” Schumacher’s staggering record in the Funny Car match-race and national event circuits go back to the sport’s early years. The first Stardust was christened in the mid 1960’s. The car originally acquired it’s name from its main sponsor, the Stardust Hotel, in Las Vegas. By the end of 1974, the Schumacher team had racked up an amazing dossier of wins, including 5 U.S. Nationals and nine IHRA event titles - many under the Stardust name.
- Autoworld is excited to replicate this 1972 Plymouth Cuda Stardust as it ran when it dominated the 1972 Coca-Cola Cavalcade of Stars Championship with Bobby Rowe at the wheel. We’ve recreated the brilliant blue and yellow theme originally applied by Don Kirby, and lettering originally done by Don Quick, to make this replica a standout in any collection.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Detailed interior and exterior.
- Has plastic body and diecast chassis
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4.5, H-3.25 inches.
- Please note that manufacturer may change packing box at anytime. Product will stay exactly the same.
We Also Recommend
BMW 3.0 CSL #15 Harald Menzel / Alain Peltier "BMW Alpina" 24 Hours SPA 1973 (Malcolm Gartian Racing) Limited Edition to 336 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Minichamps"
BMW M6 GT3 #99 Martin / Eng / Sims Winners 24 Hours SPA 2016 (Rowe Racing) Limited Edition to 400 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Minichamps
1970 Datsun 240Z #46 John Morton BRE (Brock Racing Enterprises) "Tokyo Torque" Series 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Greenlight