1968 Ford Galaxie 500 XL Gulfstream Aqua Metallic Limited Edition to 220 pieces Worldwide 1/43 Model Car by Goldvarg Collection
- Brand new 1/43 scale model of a 1968 Ford Galaxie 500 XL Gulfstream Aqua Metallic model car by Goldvarg Collection.
- Limited Edition. Only 220 pieces produced.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Officially licensed product.
- Highly detailed interior and exterior.
- Comes in plastic display showcase.
- Dimensions approximately L-5 inches long.
- This model is made of resin and does not have any opening parts.
- The Galaxie was the competitor to the high-volume full sized Chevrolet Impala. The 1968 model had a new grille with headlights arranged horizontally, although the body was essentially the same car from the windshield back. The 'long hood, short deck' style with a more upright roofline and a notchback rear was followed too, as was the new trend for concealed headlights on the XL and LTD. One other change for 1968 was that the base V8 engine increased from 289 to 302 cu in (4.9 L). Standard equipment included courtesy lights, a cigarette lighter, a suspended gas pedal, and padded front seat backs. The 1968 models featured additional safety features, including side marker lights and shoulder belts on cars built after December 1, 1967. The 1967 model's large steering wheel hub was replaced by a soft "bar" spoke that ran through the diameter of the wheel (and like the 1967 style, was used throughout the Ford Motor Company line). A plastic horn ring was also featured.
We Also Recommend
BMW M6 GT3 #42 Augusto Farfus "Shell Helix Ultra" FIA GT World Cup Macau (2019) 1/64 Diecast Model Car by Tarmac Works
2017 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 Pickup Truck "Falken Tires" White and Silver 1/27 Diecast Model by Maisto
Adjustable Four Post Lift "Shell Oil" #2 for 1/18 Scale Diecast Models by Greenlight
"BFGoodrich" Wheels and Tires Multipack (24 Piece Set) "Wheel and Tire Packs" Series #4 1/64 by Greenlight