1940 Ford Deluxe Coupe New York City Police Department (NYPD) 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Greenlight
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast car model of a 1940 Ford Deluxe Coupe New York City Police Department (NYPD) model car by Greenlight.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Opening doors, trunk and hood reveal interior details and engine decoration.
- Individualized NYPD packaging
- Officially licensed by NYPD.
- Limited edition.
- Linked Steering.
- Chrome accents.
- Detailed interior, exterior and engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4.5, H-3.5 inches.
- Please note that manufacturer may change packing box at anytime. Product will stay exactly the same.
We Also Recommend
1948 Chevrolet Panel Police Van with Mr. Monopoly Figure "Monopoly" 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
1953 Ford Courier Police Car Green and Black with White Top "Emergency Service Division" New York City N.Y.C. Limited Edition to 300 pieces Worldwide 1/43 Model Car by Goldvarg Collection
1984 Chevrolet CUCV M1008 Pickup Truck White with Blue Stripes "NYPD - New York City Police Department" 1/18 Diecast Model by Greenlight
1949 Mercury Rat Rot Police Coupe - 20th Anniversary of American Muscle Edition 1 of 700 Produced Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld