1948 Chevrolet Fleetmaster Woodie Station Wagon Como Blue with Black Top Limited Edition to 240 pieces Worldwide 1/43 Model Car by Goldvarg Collection
- Brand new 1/43 scale model of a 1948 Chevrolet Fleetmaster Woodie Station Wagon Como Blue with Black Top model car by Goldvarg Collection.
- Limited Edition. Only 240 pieces produced.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Officially licensed product.
- Highly detailed interior and exterior.
- Comes in plastic display showcase.
- Dimensions approximately L-4.75 inches long.
- This model is made of resin and does not have any opening parts.
- Louis Chevrolet and ousted General Motors founder William C. Durant started the company on November 3, 1911 as the Chevrolet Motor Car Company. Durant used the Chevrolet Motor Car Company to acquire a controlling stake in General Motors with a reverse merger occurring on May 2, 1918, and propelled himself back to the GM presidency. After Durant's second ousting in 1919, Alfred Sloan, with his maxim "a car for every purse and purpose", would pick the Chevrolet brand to become the volume leader in the General Motors family, selling mainstream vehicles to compete with Henry Ford's Model T in 1919 and overtaking Ford as the best-selling car in the United States by 1929. The Chevrolet bowtie logo was introduced by company co-founder William C. Durant in late 1913. According to an official company publication titled The Chevrolet Story of 1961, the logo originated in Durant's imagination when, as a world traveler in 1908, he saw the pattern marching off into infinity as a design on wallpaper in a French hotel. He tore off a piece of the Sport Wallpapers and kept it to show friends, with the thought that it would make a good nameplate for a car. However, in an interview with Durant's widow, Catherine, published in a 1986 issue of Chevrolet Pro Management Magazine, Catherine recalled how she and her husband were on holiday in Hot Springs, Virginia, in 1912. While reading a newspaper in their hotel room, Durant spotted a design and exclaimed, "I think this would be a very good emblem for the Chevrolet." Unfortunately, at the time, Mrs. Durant didn't clarify what the motif was or how it was used.
We Also Recommend
1969 Chevrolet COPO Camaro Dark Green Metallic with White Hood and Green Interior "Built by Dick Harrell" Limited Edition to 864 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by ACME
1957 Chevrolet 150 Street-Strip Silver Metallic and White Limited Edition to 300 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by ACME
1957 Chevrolet 150 Custom Cruiser Orange Limited Edition to 457 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by ACME
2020 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Gray Metallic with Pink Carbon Hood and Top "Pink Slips" Series 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Jada