1953 Cadillac Eldorado Convertible Tunis Blue Limited Edition to 1,002 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast model of 1953 Cadillac Eldorado Convertible Tunis Blue model car by Autoworld.
- Limited Edition to 1,002 pieces Worldwide.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Opening hood and doors.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior and engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-11.5, W-4.5, H-3 inches.
- Please note that manufacturer may change packing box at any time. Product will stay exactly the same.
- In 1952, Cadillac was celebrating their 50-year golden anniversary. They need an exquisite vehicle to epitomize their momentous milestone. The Cadillac Eldorado was the answer. The first generation of the Eldorado was produced from 1952 to 1958 only. It was the most expensive vehicle in their lineup. The sweeping lines, golden emblems, and breathtaking chrome detailing was irresistibly luxurious and 100% Cadillac quality.
- Autoworld has replicated this rolling work of art in factory matched Tunis Blue, wire wheels, and enough chrome for two vehicles! Under the hood is the highly-detailed 331ci V8 with 4-speed transmission.
We Also Recommend
1966 Cadillac S&S Limousine Black "Precision Collection" Limited Edition 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Greenlight
1955 Cadillac Fleetwood Series 60 Special "The Godfather" Movie (1972) 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Greenlight
1955 Pink Cadillac Fleetwood Series 60 Special "Elvis Presley" 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Greenlight
1949 Cadillac Coupe De Ville Convertible Pink 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Road Signature