1957 Studebaker Gold Hawk Coppertone Orange and White 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast model of a 1957 Studebaker Gold Hawk Coppertone Orange and White die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Opening hood and doors.
- Officially licensed product.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior and engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-11, W-4, H-3.25 inches.
- The 1957 Studebaker Golden Hawk was blessed with an entirely new powerplant for the 1957 model year. A new Studebaker 289ci V8 paired with a McCulloch supercharger produced the same 275hp output as the Packard engine from the previous year. To fit the supercharger, a hole was cut in the standard hood and a new fiberglass top ridge was added. Even before adding the supercharger, the Golden Hawk comfortably outperformed the competition from the likes of the Chrysler 300B, Ford Thunderbird, and Chevrolet Corvette of the era. The car’s relatively light weight, rear wheel drive, and powerful engine offered excellent power-to-weight ratio.
We Also Recommend
1968 Shelby GT500 KR Dark Green with White Stripes 1/18 Diecast Car Model by Road Signature
Dom's Buick Grand National Black "Fast & Furious" Movie 1/32 Diecast Model Car by Jada
Sean's Ford Mustang Dark Green with White Stripes "Fast & Furious" Movie 1/32 Diecast Model Car by Jada
Ford LN 8000 Race Car Hauler Louisville Line Plastic Model Kit (Skill Level 3) 1/25 Scale Model by AMT