1960 Fiat 500 L Nuova Sport Cream with Red Stripes 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Solido
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast model of a 1960 Fiat 500 L Nuova Sport Cream with Red Stripes die cast model car by Solido.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Has opening doors.
- Detailed interior and exterior.
- Officially licensed product.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Dimensions approximately L-6.25, W-2.75, H-3 inches.
- Appearing in 1968, the 500 L was the luxury variant of the Fiat 500. It was equipped with reinforced bumpers, but more importantly saw its interior revamped. The dashboard was entirely re-coated, the meters taken from the Fiat 850, the new seats were more comfortable, and the chair back could be re-positioned manually. This version was a commercial success, becoming the most product model of the 500. Half its production was exported, making this car a veritable icon of Italy.
We Also Recommend
1968 Shelby GT500 KR Dark Green with White Stripes 1/18 Diecast Car Model by Road Signature
Dom's Buick Grand National Black "Fast & Furious" Movie 1/32 Diecast Model Car by Jada
Sean's Ford Mustang Dark Green with White Stripes "Fast & Furious" Movie 1/32 Diecast Model Car by Jada
Ford LN 8000 Race Car Hauler Louisville Line Plastic Model Kit (Skill Level 3) 1/25 Scale Model by AMT