1963 Buick Riviera Light Teal Mist Metallic Limited Edition to 250 pieces Worldwide 1/43 Model Car by Goldvarg Collection
- Brand new 1/43 scale car model of a 1963 Buick Riviera Light Teal Mist Metallic model car by Goldvarg Collection.
- Limited Edition. Only 250 pieces produced.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Officially licensed product.
- Highly detailed interior and exterior.
- Comes in plastic display showcase.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Dimensions approximately L-4.75, W-1.75, H-1.25 inches.
- This model is made of resin and does not have any opening parts.
- The name Riviera, Latin for coastline, was chosen to evoke the allure and affluence of the French Riviera. It first entered the Buick line in 1949, as the designation for the new two-door pillarless hardtop, described in advertising as "stunningly smart". The Buick Roadmaster Riviera coupe (along with the Cadillac Coupe de Ville and Oldsmobile 98 Holiday coupe) constituted the first mass production use of this body style, which was to become extremely popular over the next 30 years. Buick added a two-door Riviera hardtop to the Super the following year, the Special in 1951 and the Century upon its return, after a 12-year absence, in 1954.
We Also Recommend
1964 Buick Riviera Custom Cruiser Black Limited Edition to 354 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by ACME
1987 Buick Regal Green Metallic with White Interior "Get Low" Series 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Motormax
1970 Buick Wildcat Hardtop "Craftsman Plus" Series Plastic Model Kit (Skill Level 2) 1/25 Scale Model by AMT
1970 Buick GS Stage 1 Burgundy Mist Metallic with White Top and Interior "Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals" (MCACN) 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld