1964 1/2 Ford Mustang Convertible 289 V8 "Indy 500" Pace Car Limited to 1500pcs 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast model of a 1964 1/2 Ford Mustang Convertible 289 V8 "Indy 500" Pace Car by Autoworld.
- Limited Edition. Only 1500pcs Produced Worldwide.
- Each car is individually numbered.
- For the 48th running of the Indianapolis 500®, the official pace car was the Ford Mustang. Ford also provided 35 more Wimbledon White convertibles for use by track officials and dignitaries. After the race, these 35 convertibles were refreshed and auctioned off into the general public. This model replicates one of those 35 track official cars in white with blue interior. It comes stocked with Holman Moody tuned 289 cubic inch V8’s and Borg-Warner 4 speed.
- Soft rubber tires
- Detailed chassis
- Real cloth seat belts
- 289 cubic inch V8 engine
- Historically accurate graphics
- Detailed wheels
- Has steerable wheels.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Has opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior and engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4, H-3.5 inches.
- Please note that manufacturer may change packing box at anytime. Product will stay exactly the same.
We Also Recommend
2020 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Candy Blue with White Stripes "Bigtime Muscle" 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Jada
1966 Ford GT40 White with Blue Stripes 1/43 Diecast Model Car by Solido
Ford GT40 MK1 #6 J. Ickx - J. Olivier "Gulf Oil" Winner 24 Hours of Le Mans (1969) "Competition" Series 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Solido
1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 Black and Silver "Bigtime Muscle" 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Jada