1964 Pontiac GTO Silvermist Grey with Gloss Black Roof 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1:24 scale diecast model of a 1964 Pontiac GTO Silvermist Grey with Gloss Black Roof model car by Autoworld.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Detailed engine.
- Has opening hood.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Highly accurate styling.
- Detailed interior and exterior.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Dimensions approximately L-8,W-3,H-2.5 inches.
- The first Pontiac GTO was a automotive trendsetter, spurring all four auto companies to offer competing models, and feeding the growing muscle car mania just starting to grip the U.S. The first GTO, released in 1964, was an optional package for the Pontiac Tempest. This twodoor coupe had chromed air cleaners, an optional 389 Tri-Power V8 with chromed valve covers, a larger sway bar, wider wheels, and the iconic GTO badges. Auto World proudly presents this 1:24 scale die-cast replica of the 1964 Pontiac GTO in Silvermist Grey with red interior, optional Tri-Power V8 and custom wheels, This car highlights the first model of what would become an exciting and legendary muscle car in automotive history.
We Also Recommend
1971 Buick Grand Sport GS Stage 1 Stratomist Blue Metallic "Class of 1971" "American Muscle 30th Anniversary" 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
1970 Mercury Cougar Eliminator Hardtop Competition Blue with Black Stripes "Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals" (MCACN) "American Muscle 30th Anniversary" 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
1992 Ford Bronco "Nite Edition" Black with Multicolor Stripes 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Greenlight
1999 Nissan Skyline GT-R (BNR34) RHD (Right Hand Drive) Pearl White with Stripes and Graphics 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Greenlight