1965 Ford Mustang Convertible Silver Smoke Gray Limited Edition to 1002pcs 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast car model of a 1965 Ford Mustang Convertible Silver Smoke Gray model car by Autoworld.
- Limited Edition. Only 1002pcs produced.
- In 1961, Lee Iacocca wanted to build a four-seater with bucket seats, floormounted shifter, a weight less than 2500 pounds, and a final price under $2500. After extensive planning and research, the first Mustang rolled off the assembly line on March 9, 1964—only 18 months after the project was given the green light. Ever since the Mustang’s iconic release, it’s become a staple of American automotive history. Autoworld is excited to showcase this late 1965 Mustang convertible with a 289 CID V8, Rallye wheels featuring red tire stripes, in factory Silver Smoke Gray and red interior. This striking combination is sure to be a centerpiece in any collection.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Detailed Engine.
- Accurate Interior, Chassis and Trunk.
- Opening Doors, Trunk and Hood.
- Steerable Front Wheels.
- Heavyweight Die-Cast Metal.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4.5, H-3.25 inches.
- Please note that manufacturer may change packing box at anytime. Product will stay exactly the same.
We Also Recommend
2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 White with Black Accents 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Motormax
2018 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 White with Black Stripes 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Motormax
2018 Ford Features GT 5.0 Red with Black Stripes 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Motormax
Porsche RWB 993 #23 "Sopranos" Pink "RAUH-Welt BEGRIFF" 1/43 Diecast Model Car by Tarmac Works