1965 Shelby GT350R Street Fighter Deep Green Metallic with Black Stripes "Green Hornet" Limited Edition to 700 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by ACME
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast model of a 1965 Shelby GT350R Street Fighter Deep Green Metallic with Black Stripes "Green Hornet" diecast model car by ACME.
- Limited Edition. Only 700 pieces produced.
- Brand new box.
- Has a roll cage.
- Detailed chassis.
- Real rubber tires.
- Tilting front seats.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Officially licensed product.
- Plumbed and wired engine.
- Street Fighter wheels and tires.
- Opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior and engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-9.75, W-3.75, H-3 inches.
- We all know about the legendary 1968 Shelby EXP 500 "Green Hornet" notchback that miraculously avoided being sent to the crusher as most experimental cars do. In honor of the Green Hornet, ACME has built a modern track ready tribute in the form of this awesome 1965 Shelby GT350R Street Fighter. This 1965 GT350R Green Hornet has been finished in a stunning deep green metallic paint, black street fighter wheels with a polished lip and performance tires and all the factory prepared GT350R race ready parts!
We Also Recommend
BMW M3 M-Performance Touring Alpine White with Graphics and Black Top 1/18 Model Car by Top Speed
BMW M Hybrid V8 #24 Philipp Eng - Augusto Farfus - Colton Herta - Marco Wittmann "BMW M Team RLL" GTP "24 Hours of Daytona" (2023) 1/18 Model Car by Top Speed
1966 Dodge Charger Dark Green Metallic "Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals" (MCACN) "American Muscle" Series 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
Mr. Norm's 1972 Dodge Demon GSS SuperCharged Gold Metallic with Black Stripes and Hood "American Muscle" Series 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld