1966 Ford Mustang 2+2 GT Fastback Metalflake Blue 1/24 Diecast Model Car by M2 Machines
- Brand new 1:24 scale diecast model of a 1966 Ford Mustang 2+2 GT Fastback Metalflake Blue model car by M2 Machines.
- This pony is set up as a vintage drag car. The paint is Blue with heavy metallic in it. Graphics are a large 427 emblem on the doors and a big Ford logo on the rear quarter panels. The glass is now tinted clear blue, while the interior is black with a roll bar and a 4 speed. Now onto the engine, it's the Ford 427 cubic inch SOHC (Single Over Head Cam) engine or "cammer" with a blower. The wheels are gold E-T Dragmaster rims. Tires are Goodyear, with skinnies up front and large drag slicks out back. This 2+2 is a nice nod to the drag racing days of old.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Has opening hood and doors.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior and exterior.
- Dimensions approximately L-8,W-3.5,H-3 inches.
We Also Recommend
2020 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 White with Blue Stripes "Special Edition" 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Maisto
2020 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Light Blue "Special Edition" 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Maisto
Porsche 911 RSR GT #911 White "Race" Series 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Bburago
1980 Autobianchi A112 Abarth Blue "Chardonnet" Rally Car 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Solido