1967 Chevrolet Camaro SS 427 Baldwin Motion Marina Blue with Black Hardtop "50th Anniversary" Limited Edition to 1002 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast car model of a 1967 Chevrolet Camaro SS 427 Baldwin Motion Marina Blue with Black Hardtop "50th Anniversary" model car by Autoworld.
- Limited Edition. Only 1002pcs produced.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable front wheels.
- Accurate interior and chassis.
- Detailed engine with open headers.
- Has opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior and engine compartment.
- Newly tooled big block Chevy® Intake Manifold.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4, H-3.25 inches.
- Baldwin Motion was a name synonymous with raw horsepower and supercar performance between 1967 and 1974. Joel Rosen, the owner of Motion Performance, Inc. knew there was a fine line between gasoline and adrenaline and he was on a mission to push Bowties to their limits. Motion Performance partnered with Baldwin Chevrolet® to modify and market the fastest quarter-milers available under the Chevy® name.
- Autoworld has faithfully replicated the very first Baldwin Motion Camaro® ever built. It’s a 1967 model year painted in Marina Blue with a black vinyl top and matching black SS nose stripe. Under the hood is a massive 427ci big-block with custom air cleaner capable of producing 425hp. Autoworld is proud to commemorate this iconic vehicle that has paved the way for generations of muscle car fans!
We Also Recommend
1969 Chevrolet Corvair Monza Burgundy 1/43 Diecast Model Car by Road Signature
1969 Chevrolet Corvair Monza Green 1/43 Diecast Model Car by Road Signature
1967 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28 Yellow 1/43 Diecast Model Car by Road Signature
1967 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Matte Black 1/43 Diecast Model Car by Road Signature