1967 Chevrolet Camaro SS 427 Yenko Hardtop Ermine White with Black Nose Stripe "Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals" (MCACN) "American Muscle 30th Anniversary" (1991-2021) 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast model of a 1967 Chevrolet Camaro SS 427 Yenko Hardtop Ermine White with Black Nose Stripe "Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals" (MCACN) "American Muscle 30th Anniversary" (1991-2021) diecast model car by Autoworld.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Officially licensed product.
- Has opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior and engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.25, W-4, H-3 inches.
- If you wanted the best high-performance Chevrolet money could buy in the late 1960s, you went to Yenko Chevrolet at 575 West Pike Street in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania. Yenko Chevrolet was a dealership from 1949 to 1982 that gained a reputation for custom-built high-performance muscle cars. Beginning with the Corvair, they progressed into the Nova, Camaro, Chevelle, and Vega muscle car market. By 1969, with the help of GM’s COPO (Central Office Production Order) system, the cars Yenko ordered had the desired L-72 427ci engines factory-installed. Today, Yenko-built vehicles are some of the most sought-after and highly-desirable muscle cars ever made.
- This Auto World die-cast is an exact 1:18 replica of a fully-documented 1967 Yenko Chevy Camaro. This car was a part of the historic Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals Yenko display back in 2012 at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, Illinois. This highly-detailed 1:18 die-cast replica is painted in factory-matched Ermine White with black striping. Newly-tooled components include the RS front end with hidden headlights, rear valance, and lower rocker trim. Other details include the Chevy rallye wheels with white stripe, black interior, and of course, the highly-detailed 427ci motor under the hood.
We Also Recommend
1969 Chevrolet COPO Camaro Dark Green Metallic with White Hood and Green Interior "Built by Dick Harrell" Limited Edition to 864 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by ACME
1957 Chevrolet 150 Street-Strip Silver Metallic and White Limited Edition to 300 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by ACME
1957 Chevrolet 150 Custom Cruiser Orange Limited Edition to 457 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by ACME
2020 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Gray Metallic with Pink Carbon Hood and Top "Pink Slips" Series 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Jada