1967 Chevrolet Camaro SS "Hot Rod Magazine" Test Car Red with White Nose Stripe Limited Edition to 1,002 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast model of a 1967 Chevrolet Camaro SS "Hot Rod" Test Car Red with White Nose Stripe "Hot Rod" Magazine model car by Autoworld.
- Limited Edition to 1,002 pieces Worldwide.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Heavyweight diecast metal.
- Opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior and engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4, H-2.75 inches.
- This Bolero Red 1967 Chevy® Camaro® is legendary. Jim McFarland is the former owner of this car as well as author, and former editor for HOT ROD Magazine. In his November 1, 1998 article for HOT ROD, he couldn’t have described this famous car any better. It was the... “First Camaro® in California. First Camaro® road tested in the print media. First street-driven Camaro® with a big-block. First Camaro® to gain editorial exposure in HOT ROD Magazine. First Camaro® to carry an Edelbrock intake manifold. First Camaro® to ever have a Hurst four-speed shifter. First Camaro® in the 11s. First Camaro® to take a test lap at Riverside Raceway. First Camaro® to appear at an NHRA National event. [And] First Camaro® to ever ‘beat’ Bill Jenkins.”
- Auto World has replicated this 1967 Chevy® Camaro® SS™ as it has appeared when gracing the pages of HOT ROD Magazine. During its travels on the road of fame, it was modified several times as a project/test car with aftermarket parts, and performance-tested for decades to come.
We Also Recommend
1967 Chevrolet Camaro Yenko SS 427 Hardtop Tuxedo Black with Red Interior "American Muscle 30th Anniversary" 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
1948 Chevrolet Fleetmaster Woodie Station Wagon with Surfboard Satin Green Limited Edition to 325 pieces Worldwide 1/43 Model Car by Goldvarg Collection
1948 Chevrolet Fleetmaster Woodie Station Wagon Como Blue with Black Top Limited Edition to 240 pieces Worldwide 1/43 Model Car by Goldvarg Collection
1957 Chevrolet Bel Air Convertible 2-in-1 Plastic Model Kit (Skill Level 3) 1/16 Scale Model by AMT