1967 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 "50th Anniversary" Nantucket Blue Limited Edition to 1002pcs 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast model of a 1967 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 "50th Anniversary" Nantucket Blue model car by Autoworld.
- Limited Edition. Only 1002pcs produced.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Opening Doors, Trunk and Hood.
- Accurate Interior, Chassis and Trunk.
- Detailed Engine.
- Steerable Front Wheels.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- It‘s been 50 years since the 1967 Chevy Camaro was introduced. Since then. it has become a household name synonymous with style, power, and fun. It all began with GM’s all-new rear wheel drive F-Body platform available as both a hard top or a cloth-top convertible. It had a multitude of options which allowed buyers to fine-tune their dream car. Of those, were three main packages; the RS, SS, or the Z28. The Z28 was virtually a race-ready vehicle with performance options tailored to compete in the SCCA Trans-Am series!
- Autoworld has faithfully replicated this 1967 Chevy Camaro in Nantucket Blue with the iconic dual stripes only available with the Z28 option. In keeping with race specifications, under the hood is the 302 cu. in. V8 cranking out an underrated 290hp. Amazingly, this die-cast is limited to 1002 pcs, but GM only made 602 real ones!
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4.5, H-3.25 inches.
We Also Recommend
1957 Chevrolet 210 Hardtop "Marvel Mystery Oil" Black Limited Edition to 7,000 pieces Worldwide 1/24 Diecast Model Car by M2 Machines
1963 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Coupe Saddle Tan Metallic 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
1955 Chevrolet Bel Air Convertible Coral and Shadow Gray 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
1979 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 Gold "Terminator 2: Judgment Day" (1991) Movie 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Greenlight