1967 Ford Mustang 2+2 GT Aspen Gold Limited to 1250pcs "50th Anniversary" 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast model of a 1967 Ford Mustang 2+2 GT Aspen Gold "50th Anniversary" model car by Autoworld.
- Limited Edition. Only 1250pcs Produced Worldwide.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior and exterior.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4.5, H-3.75 inches.
- As part of the Mustang 50th Anniversary series, AutoWorld is issuing an Aspen Gold 1967 Mustang High Country Special 2+2 GT just like you could have ordered from a dealership in Denver in 1967.
- 1967 marked the first major redesign of the Mustang and the public responded favorably with over 470,000 units being sold even in the face of new pony car competition from GM and Chrysler’s divisions. A 1967 High Country Special Mustang came in one of three unique colors, Timberline Green, Columbine Blue and Aspen Gold. Each carried a special HCS medallion affixed to each front fender.
We Also Recommend
1971 Pontiac GTO #71 "Mickey Thompson" Orange and Black "Bigtime Muscle" Series 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Jada
2005 Chevrolet Corvette C6-R "Take No Prisoners" Black with Graphics "Bigtime Muscle" Series 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Jada
1971 Chevrolet Chevelle SS Black and Red "Bigtime Muscle" Series 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Jada