1968 Ford Mustang S/S Cobra Jet Hubert Platt "Class of 68" 50th Anniversary of the Ford Cobra Jet Limited Edition to 1002 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast model of a 1968 Ford Mustang S/S Cobra Jet Hubert Platt "Class of 68" 50th Anniversary of the Ford Cobra Jet model car by Autoworld.
- Limited Edition to 1,002 pieces Worldwide.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Opening hood and doors.
- Heavyweight die-cast metal.
- Accurate interior and chassis.
- Detailed interior, exterior and engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.25, W-4, H-3.25 inches.
- Hubert Platt is one of the pioneers of the sport of drag racing, a 10 time drag racing “Hall of Fame” inductee, and recipient of the coveted NHRA Lifetime Achievement Award. All of this success lead to Hubert being chosen to race two of the six 1968 Mustangs at the ‘68 Winternationals to officially debut Ford’s new Cobra Jet engine. Platt raced the Tasca Ford #984 and the Paul Harvey Ford #985 Mustangs.
- This Auto World 1:18 scale die-cast is a replica of the #985 1968 Ford Mustang Cobra Jet SS/E (Super/Stock manual transmission class) just as it looked when raced from February 2-4, 1968, at the Los Angeles County Fairgrounds in Pomona, California.
We Also Recommend
1987 Volkswagen Golf CL Light Green Metallic 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Norev
Porsche Carrera 904 GTS #50 Chuck Cassel American Challenge Cup (1964) 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Norev
1964 Porsche Carrera 904 GTS Blue 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Norev