1969 1/2 Plymouth Road Runner Coupe Sunfire Yellow with Black Hood "Looney Tunes" "Class of 1969" Special Limited Edition 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast model of a 1969 1/2 Plymouth Road Runner Coupe Sunfire Yellow with Black Hood "Looney Tunes" "Class of 1969" Special Limited Edition model car by Autoworld.
- Brand new box.
- Has lift-off hood.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Opening hood and doors.
- Accurate interior and chassis.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior and engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-11, W-4, H-3 inches.
- Mid-year in 1969, Chrysler Corp. introduced the A12-code 440 cu. in. 6bbl V8 engine option for Plymouth Road Runner with fiberglass lift-off hood. Basically, it was a monstrous factory-made drag racer nearly as fast as a stock 426 HEMI®. The A12 option restricted the luxury options to the bare minimum; no fancy exterior trim, standard black steel wheels, no power windows, no A/C, etc. Its weight was trimmed to be as light as possible before beefing up the suspension, transmission, and of course, the engine. A trio of dual-barrel carbs gave the 440 engine more airflow than the legendary HEMI®.
We Also Recommend
Ford GT #9 Light Blue with Orange Stripes "Heritage Edition" 1/32 Diecast Model Car by Bburago
Mini Cooper S Countryman with Roof Rack and Accessories Yellow Metallic and Black "City Classics" Series 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Motormax
Toyota Land Cruiser 60 RHD (Right Hand Drive) White 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Kyosho
Toyota Land Cruiser 60 RHD (Right Hand Drive) Red 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Kyosho