1969 Chevrolet "Yenko" Nova Blue with White Stripes Limited Edition to 1002 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast model of a 1969 Chevrolet "Yenko" Nova Blue with White Stripes model car by Autoworld.
- Limited Edition. Only 1002pcs produced.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Opening doors and hood.
- Accurate interior and chassis.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior and engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.25, W-4, H-2.75 inches.
- As a second-generation Chevrolet® dealer, Don Yenko was raised around cars. Style, performance, and trends in the car market were second nature to him. In 1957, he took over his father’s dealership in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania. In 1966, he began building highly desirable, customized Chevrolet® muscle cars. Beginning with the Corvair®, he progressed into the Nova™, Camaro™, Chevelle™, and Vega™ muscle car market. He was building so many cars by 1969, he began utilizing GM’s Central Office Production Order (COPO) system to order cars directly from GM with the desired L-72 427ci engines factory-installed. With limited production runs and exceedingly high performance, the Yenko® name became a brand in its own right, producing some of the most collectible and valuable Chevrolet® muscle cars from the era.
We Also Recommend
1957 Chevrolet 210 Hardtop "Marvel Mystery Oil" Black Limited Edition to 7,000 pieces Worldwide 1/24 Diecast Model Car by M2 Machines
1963 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Coupe Saddle Tan Metallic 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
1955 Chevrolet Bel Air Convertible Coral and Shadow Gray 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
1979 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 Gold "Terminator 2: Judgment Day" (1991) Movie 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Greenlight