1969 Chevrolet Yenko Nova SS Gloss Black with Matte Black Top "MCACN" 10th Anniversary (Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals) Limited Edition to 1,002 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast model of a 1969 Chevrolet Yenko Nova SS Gloss Black with Matte Black Top "MCACN" 10th Anniversary (Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals) model car by Autoworld.
- Limited Edition. Only 1,002 pieces produced.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Carpeted interior.
- Steerable wheels.
- Folding front seats.
- Opening hood and doors.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior and engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4, H-2.75 inches.
- This 1969 Chevy® Nova™ is one of the last examples of a Yenko® Nova™. It was originally sold as a stock 1969 Chevy® Nova™ SS™ in the spring of 1969. In 1982, it was sent back to Yenko to get a Jenkins Competition (of Bill Grumpy Jenkins’ fame) built ZL-1 aluminum 427ci engine installed. Photos to the right show the actual paperwork signed by Don Yenko for the sale and shipping to Jenkins on January 6, 1982. Several notes on the page reference the car as a SY Nova or SYC Nova, the code that Yenko used for Super Yenko Cars on his late 1960s Camaro®, Nova™ and Chevelle™ vehicles. The bill from Jenkins Competition is over $10,000 in 1982—far exceeding the value of the car at that time. This work was done in the last year Don Yenko owned the business. He sold the Yenko Chevrolet dealership the same year.
We Also Recommend
1968 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 Red with Silver Stripes "Classic Muscle" 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Maisto
1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 Daytona Yellow with Black Stripes Limited Edition to 6,500 Pieces Worldwide 1/24 Diecast Model Car by M2 Machines
2020 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C8 White with Black Top "Hyper-Spec" Series 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Jada
2020 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C8 Coupe with High Wing White with Black Stripes 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Maisto