1969 Chevrolet Yenko Nova SS Gloss Black with Matte Black Top "MCACN" 10th Anniversary (Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals) Limited Edition to 1,002 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast model of a 1969 Chevrolet Yenko Nova SS Gloss Black with Matte Black Top "MCACN" 10th Anniversary (Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals) model car by Autoworld.
- Limited Edition. Only 1,002 pieces produced.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Carpeted interior.
- Steerable wheels.
- Folding front seats.
- Opening hood and doors.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior and engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4, H-2.75 inches.
- This 1969 Chevy® Nova™ is one of the last examples of a Yenko® Nova™. It was originally sold as a stock 1969 Chevy® Nova™ SS™ in the spring of 1969. In 1982, it was sent back to Yenko to get a Jenkins Competition (of Bill Grumpy Jenkins’ fame) built ZL-1 aluminum 427ci engine installed. Photos to the right show the actual paperwork signed by Don Yenko for the sale and shipping to Jenkins on January 6, 1982. Several notes on the page reference the car as a SY Nova or SYC Nova, the code that Yenko used for Super Yenko Cars on his late 1960s Camaro®, Nova™ and Chevelle™ vehicles. The bill from Jenkins Competition is over $10,000 in 1982—far exceeding the value of the car at that time. This work was done in the last year Don Yenko owned the business. He sold the Yenko Chevrolet dealership the same year.
We Also Recommend
1957 Chevrolet 210 Hardtop "Marvel Mystery Oil" Black Limited Edition to 7,000 pieces Worldwide 1/24 Diecast Model Car by M2 Machines
1963 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Coupe Saddle Tan Metallic 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
1955 Chevrolet Bel Air Convertible Coral and Shadow Gray 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
1979 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 Gold "Terminator 2: Judgment Day" (1991) Movie 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Greenlight