1969 Dodge Charger Daytona Metallic Bronze "MCACN" 10th Anniversary Limited Edition to 1002 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast model of a 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona Metallic Bronze "MCACN" 10th Anniversary (Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals) model car by Autoworld.
- Limited Edition to 1,002 pieces Worldwide.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Has opening hood and doors.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior and engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-12.25, W-4, H-3.5 inches.
- The 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona was developed specifically for NASCAR. It was loud to both the ears and the eyes with its iconic large rear wing, front nose cone, and 426 HEMI® rumbling under the hood. This 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona is equipped with a rare factory 4-speed HEMI® and painted T5 Bronze with tan interior and white bee stripe. It’s a striking combination, especially when paired with color-matched dog-dish wheels and redline tires.
- This vehicle was featured at the Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals. Well-documented throughout its history, this 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona was once a part of the Otis Chandler collection as well as the infamous Tim Wellborn Museum collection. Famous people who have owned this car include NFL linebacker Kevin Greene, and even David Spade who famously bid this car up to $900,000 at a 2015 Mecum Auction!
We Also Recommend
1970 Buick GS 455 Stage 1 Hardtop Diplomat Blue Metallic with Black Top and White Interior "Hemmings Muscle Machines" Magazine Cover Car (July 2019) 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
Autocar A64B Tractor Plastic Model Kit (Skill Level 3) 1/25 Scale Model by AMT