1969 Dodge Charger R/T Charger Red with Red Interior "Class of 1969" Limited Edition to 1002 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast model of a 1969 Dodge Charger R/T Charger Red with Red Interior "Class of 1969" model car by Autoworld.
- Limited Edition to 1,002 pieces Worldwide.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Has opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior and engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-11.5, W-4.5, H-3 inches.
- In the mid-1960s, the Chrysler Corporation’s Dodge division began developing a mid-sized car to fall between a sporty two seater and full-size luxury. The result was the Dodge Charger. Sales were steady and styling was popular, but by 1969, Dodge had created a masterpiece that would stand the test of time in both the eyes of the consumer and as a pop culture icon. A decade later, with the help of Hollywood, and 147 television episodes, a 1969 Dodge Charger sped around the dirt roads of the south making it a household name. The 1969 Dodge Charger remains near the top of list of quintessential American muscle cars.
We Also Recommend
Autocar A64B Tractor Plastic Model Kit (Skill Level 3) 1/25 Scale Model by AMT
1967 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 396 Convertible Madiera Maroon Metallic with Red Interior "Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals" (MCACN) 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld