1969 Dodge Coronet R/T B5 Blue "50th Anniversary" Limited Edition to 1002 pcs Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast model of a 1969 Dodge Coronet R/T B5 Blue "50th Anniversary" model car by Autoworld.
- Limited Edition. Only 1002pcs produced.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Detailed engine.
- Has carpeted interior.
- Steerable front wheels.
- Detailed interior and exterior.
- Opening doors and hood.
- Accurate interior, exterior, engine and chassis.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4.5, H-3.25 inches.
- In 1967, the R/T performance package debuted on the Dodge Coronet. Meaning Road/Track, it conveyed a car that could be driven or raced. The standard engine was the large 440ci V8 and other performance options. In 1969, with the introduction of the Dodge Super Bee Six Pack and the popularity of the Dodge Charger, the 1969 Dodge Coronet R/T didn’t garner as much attention as it deserved. However, with a standard 440ci Magnum 4-bbl engine, Ramcharger induction package, redesigned grill and tail lights, the Dodge Coronet R/T was every bit as powerful and stylish as its Dodge siblings. Autoworld has replicated the 1969 Dodge Coronet R/T in factory B5 Blue Iridescent with white bee stripe and the NEWLY-TOOLED M46 side scoop option.
We Also Recommend
1970 Buick GS 455 Stage 1 Hardtop Diplomat Blue Metallic with Black Top and White Interior "Hemmings Muscle Machines" Magazine Cover Car (July 2019) 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
Autocar A64B Tractor Plastic Model Kit (Skill Level 3) 1/25 Scale Model by AMT