1969 Dodge Coronet R/T B5 Blue "50th Anniversary" Limited Edition to 1002 pcs Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast model of a 1969 Dodge Coronet R/T B5 Blue "50th Anniversary" model car by Autoworld.
- Limited Edition. Only 1002pcs produced.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Detailed engine.
- Has carpeted interior.
- Steerable front wheels.
- Detailed interior and exterior.
- Opening doors and hood.
- Accurate interior, exterior, engine and chassis.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4.5, H-3.25 inches.
- In 1967, the R/T performance package debuted on the Dodge Coronet. Meaning Road/Track, it conveyed a car that could be driven or raced. The standard engine was the large 440ci V8 and other performance options. In 1969, with the introduction of the Dodge Super Bee Six Pack and the popularity of the Dodge Charger, the 1969 Dodge Coronet R/T didn’t garner as much attention as it deserved. However, with a standard 440ci Magnum 4-bbl engine, Ramcharger induction package, redesigned grill and tail lights, the Dodge Coronet R/T was every bit as powerful and stylish as its Dodge siblings. Autoworld has replicated the 1969 Dodge Coronet R/T in factory B5 Blue Iridescent with white bee stripe and the NEWLY-TOOLED M46 side scoop option.
We Also Recommend
2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 White with Black Accents 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Motormax
2018 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 White with Black Stripes 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Motormax
2018 Ford Features GT 5.0 Red with Black Stripes 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Motormax
Porsche RWB 993 #23 "Sopranos" Pink "RAUH-Welt BEGRIFF" 1/43 Diecast Model Car by Tarmac Works