1969 Dodge Coronet R/T Light Bronze Poly HEMI "50th Anniversary" Limited to 1250pcs 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast model of a 1969 Dodge Coronet R/T Light Bronze Poly HEMI "50th Anniversary" model car by Autoworld.
- Each models is individually numbered.
- Limited Edition. Only 1250pcs Produced Worldwide.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Has opening hood and doors.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior and engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4.25, H-3.75 inches.
- The Dodge Coronet R/T was the first Dodge to unify traditional muscle car elements while continuing to fine-tune its muscle car for 1969. This cool Mopar features an opening “dual scoop” hood, opening doors, a 426 Hemi with spark plug wires, detailed interior with 4 speed, console, carpeting, and a detailed chassis. This 1:18 die-cast muscle car comes in special “426 Hemi 50th Anniversary” packaging.
We Also Recommend
1967 Chevrolet Camaro Yenko SS 427 Hardtop Tuxedo Black with Red Interior "American Muscle 30th Anniversary" 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
1948 Chevrolet Fleetmaster Woodie Station Wagon with Surfboard Satin Green Limited Edition to 325 pieces Worldwide 1/43 Model Car by Goldvarg Collection
1948 Chevrolet Fleetmaster Woodie Station Wagon Como Blue with Black Top Limited Edition to 240 pieces Worldwide 1/43 Model Car by Goldvarg Collection
1962 Oldsmobile Dynamic Fiesta Wagon Willow Green Metallic Limited Edition to 225 pieces Worldwide 1/43 Model Car by Goldvarg Collection