1969 Dodge Coronet R/T Light Bronze Poly HEMI "50th Anniversary" Limited to 1250pcs 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast model of a 1969 Dodge Coronet R/T Light Bronze Poly HEMI "50th Anniversary" model car by Autoworld.
- Each models is individually numbered.
- Limited Edition. Only 1250pcs Produced Worldwide.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Has opening hood and doors.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior and engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4.25, H-3.75 inches.
- The Dodge Coronet R/T was the first Dodge to unify traditional muscle car elements while continuing to fine-tune its muscle car for 1969. This cool Mopar features an opening “dual scoop” hood, opening doors, a 426 Hemi with spark plug wires, detailed interior with 4 speed, console, carpeting, and a detailed chassis. This 1:18 die-cast muscle car comes in special “426 Hemi 50th Anniversary” packaging.
We Also Recommend
1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 396 Hardtop Regal Red "Hemmings Motor News" Magazine Cover Car (April 2013) 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
2009 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Concept Red Metallic "Bigtime Muscle" 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Jada
1962 Chevrolet Bel Air Burgundy with Black Interior "Special Edition" 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Maisto
1967 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 Nickey Hardtop Bolero Red with White Stripes "Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals" (MCACN) 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld