1969 Dodge Coronet Super Bee Y3 Cream 1/18 & 1/64 (2 Pack) Limited Edition to 1002pcs Diecast Model Cars by Autoworld
- Brand new 1/18 & 1/64 scale diecast models of a 1969 Dodge Coronet Super Bee Y3 Cream (2 Pack) model cars by Autoworld.
- Limited Edition. Only 1002pcs produced.
- Brand new box.
- The Dodge Coronet Super Bee was marketed as a lower-cost, high-performance muscle car. The name “Super Bee” is rooted in the B-Body code used for Chrysler’s mid-sized cars of the time. Several performance upgrades improved power and handling, including an optional Mopar A-833 four-speed manual transmission with Hurst Competition-Plus Shifter, heavy-duty suspension, and performance tires.
- Autoworld and Johnny Lightning have joined forces to replicate this beauty in stunning 1:18 AND 1:64 scale! Both scales feature the Special Scat Pack Package which included the dual blacked out hood scoops and painted in Y3 Cream. Wrapping the rear panels is a black bee stripe with the iconic Super Bee logo. Lastly, under the hood is the 383 Magnum 4 bbl V8!
- Includes Johnny Lightning® 1:64 scale replica.
- Y3 Cream Paint.
- Detailed Engine.
- Steerable Front Wheels.
- Precise Accuracy.
- Opening Doors and Hood.
- Rubber tires.
- Detailed interior and exterior.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4.5, H-3.25 inches.
We Also Recommend
Volvo VNR 300 Day Cab Stormy Gray Metallic 1/64 Diecast Model by First Gear
Volvo VNL 760 Mid-Roof Sleeper Cab Forest Green with Wilson Flatbed Trailer and Lumber Load 1/64 Diecast Model by DCP/First Gear