1969 Dodge Daytona LA and Orange County Dodge Dealers Limited Edition to 1002pcs 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast model of a 1969 Dodge Daytona LA & Orange County Dodge Dealers model car by Autoworld.
- Limited Edition. Only 1002pcs produced.
- In 1969, Keith Black Racing Engines and the Dodge dealers in the Los Angeles/ Orange County area teamed up to run a Dodge Charger Daytona at the Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah. With its unique aerodynamic styling and hefty HEMI® engine, this beast could hit 202mph - just shy of the record in the “B”/ Production Coupe & Sedan class for that year.
- Autoworld is proud to reproduce this iconic car as it ran at Bonneville in 1969, with authentic red, white and blue race paint scheme and original graphics, as photographed by Car Culture’s renowned Lucinda Lewis.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Detailed interior and exterior.
- Serialized chassis.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Red, White and Blue Paint.
- Detailed Engine.
- Steerable Front Wheels.
- Accurate Interior, Chassis and Trunk.
- Opening Doors and Hood.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4.5, H-3.25 inches.
We Also Recommend
1977 Pontiac Firebird T/A Trans Am Starlite Black with Golden Eagle Hood 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Greenlight
2020 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Candy Blue with White Stripes "Bigtime Muscle" 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Jada
Brian's Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 Silver and Blue "Fast & Furious" Movie "Build N' Collect" Model Kit 1/55 Diecast Model Car by Jada
Dom's Dodge Charger R/T Black "Fast & Furious" Movie "Build N' Collect" Model Kit 1/55 Diecast Model Car by Jada