1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Raven Black with Red Stripes "Hemmings Muscle Machines" Magazine 50th Anniversary of the 428 Cobra Jet Limited Edition to 1004 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast model of a 1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Raven Black with Red Stripes "Hemmings Muscle Machines" Magazine 50th Anniversary of the 428 Cobra Jet model car by Autoworld.
- Limited edition. Only 1004pcs produced.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Opening hood and doors.
- Heavyweight die-cast metal.
- Accurate interior and chassis.
- Detailed interior, exterior and engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.75, W-4, H-2.75 inches.
- Commemorating the 50th anniversary of the 428 Cobra Jet engine, Auto World has replicated the Raven Black 1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1 featured on the cover of the May 2007 issue of Hemmings Muscle Machines. The Mustang Mach 1 is compared head-to-head with a black 1969 Plymouth Road Runner 426 HEMI. Each car is paralleled in vivid detail, from the overarching horsepower, handling, and speed down to the minute details like the sound of the engine, cabin space and the style of the gauges.
- This actual Mach 1 Mustang was built in July of 1969 and shipped to Biggio Ford Lincoln-Mercury in Steubenville, Ohio for its sale to the public. With all the options, it had a sticker price of $4,079.51. The current owner, Earl Mann, bought this car at a Hot August Nights auction in Reno in 2002. Even then, it was still 99% original.
We Also Recommend
2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 White with Black Accents 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Motormax
2018 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 White with Black Stripes 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Motormax
2018 Ford Features GT 5.0 Red with Black Stripes 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Motormax
Porsche RWB 993 #23 "Sopranos" Pink "RAUH-Welt BEGRIFF" 1/43 Diecast Model Car by Tarmac Works