1969 Pontiac GTO Hardtop Antique Gold "Hemmings Muscle Magazine" Limited Edition to 1002pcs 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast model of a 1969 Pontiac GTO Hardtop Antique Gold "Hemmings Muscle Magazine" model car by Autoworld.
- Limited Edition. Only 1002pcs produced.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Serialized chassis.
- Dual hood scoops.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Torque thrust wheels.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior and exterior.
- Has opening hood and doors.
- Accurate interior and chassis.
- Detailed 400-4 Ram air IV engine.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4.5, H-3.25 inches.
- The Hemmings Muscle Machines cover car for October 2006 was a beautiful 1969 GTO hardtop. Autoworld is replicating this original owner GTO in 1:18th scale die-cast. The clean lines of the 1969 body are shown to maximum impact in glistening Antique Gold. The optional hideaway headlights create a very classic GTO muscle car look. This GTO came with the standard 400 cubic inch 4 barrel rated at 350 horsepower with Ram Air III and Ram Air IV higher performance options. A gold 4 speed interior complements the exterior color to perfection. Relive the past and add this replica to your muscle car collection!
We Also Recommend
1931 Peerless Master 8 Sedan Cinnamon Red and Black 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
1935 Duesenberg SSJ Speedster Green Metallic with Enamel Red Coves 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
1969 Plymouth Road Runner "Sox & Martin" LOTQM "Legends of the Quarter Mile" 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld