1970 Buick Grand Sport GS 455 Hardtop "MCACN" "Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals" Seamist Green Limited Edition to 1002 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast model of a 1970 Buick Grand Sport GS 455 Hardtop "MCACN" ("Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals") Seamist Green model car by Autoworld.
- Limited Edition to 1,002 pieces Worldwide.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Opening doors and hood.
- Newly tooled door mirror.
- Accurate interior and chassis.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior and engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.75, W-4, H-3.25 inches.
- One of Melanie Mauser’s first Buicks was the 1970 Buick GS 455 which was her pride and joy. After a tragic car fire, many Buicks followed, but her heart was set on finding another GS. About six years ago, she found “Sweet Pea”, a numbers matching car, for sale by the original owner. It was ordered from a Buick catalog in Paris, then delivered to the East Coast. It had been driven for a number of years before being stored. She looked tired, but Melanie felt that with the proper restoration, “Sweet Pea” would shine again. Accuracy is critical for a proper restoration. Years of knowledge and the additional support of her local Buick clubs, of which she has been a member for 40 years, was invaluable. This Buick has won both the Senior Gold from the Buick Club of America, as well as Concours Gold from the MCACN.
We Also Recommend
1964 Buick Wildcat Diplomat Blue Metallic with Light Blue Top Limited Edition to 220 pieces Worldwide 1/43 Model Car by Goldvarg Collection
1964 Buick Wildcat Dark Coral Mist Metallic with White Top Limited Edition to 220 pieces Worldwide 1/43 Model Car by Goldvarg Collection
1987 Buick Grand National Candy Purple "Bigtime Muscle" Series 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Jada
1971 Buick Grand Sport GS Stage 1 Stratomist Blue Metallic "Class of 1971" "American Muscle 30th Anniversary" 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld