1970 Ford Torino Cobra Jet 429 Bright Yellow Hemmings Muscle Machine Limited Edition 1254pcs 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast model of a 1970 Ford Torino Cobra Jet 429 Hemmings Bright Yellow model car by Autoworld.
- Limited Edition to 1254pcs.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Detailed Engine.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Detailed interior and exterior.
- Accurate Interior and Chassis.
- Has opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4.5, H-3.75 inches.
- The Ford Torino Cobra, with its all-new styling for 1970, was a no-nonsense muscle car catering to the mid-size performance car market. The Cobra was only available as a SportsRoof model, and came standard with a 4-speed close ratio transmission, Hurst shifter, competition suspension, flat black hood and grille, 7-inch wide wheels, twist style exposed hood latches, and Cobra emblems. As it appeared in the February 2013 issue of Hemmings Muscle Machines magazine, AutoWorld replicated this Torino with the Drag pack
option. Under the hood lives the powerful 429 Super Cobra Jet engine ready for domination on the dragstrip.
We Also Recommend
2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 White with Black Accents 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Motormax
2018 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 White with Black Stripes 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Motormax
2018 Ford Features GT 5.0 Red with Black Stripes 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Motormax
Porsche RWB 993 #23 "Sopranos" Pink "RAUH-Welt BEGRIFF" 1/43 Diecast Model Car by Tarmac Works