1970 Mercury Cougar Eliminator Black Limited Edition to 1,002pcs 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast model of a 1970 Mercury Cougar Eliminator Black diecast model car by Autoworld.
- Limited Edition. Only 1,002 pieces produced.
- The Eliminator was the top performance model in the Cougar lineup for 1970. Falling in between a luxury car and a muscle car, 1970 was
- Mercury’s last year for devoting high-horsepower and performance-oriented options for the Cougar. It easily stood toe-to-toe with the best pony cars of the era from Ford, Chevy and even beasts like the AMX.
- Replicated in this die-cast is the especially rare and desirable triple-black Boss 302 Eliminator! There are only 3 known black 1970 Boss 302s in existence!
- Has opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Detailed Engine.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Accurate Interior and Chassis.
- Heavyweight Die-Cast Metal.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior and engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4, H-3.5 inches.
We Also Recommend
2019 Chevrolet Corvette C7 ZR1 Sebring Orange Tintcoat with Carbon Top 1/18 Model Car by Autoart
2019 Chevrolet Corvette C7 ZR1 Ceramic Matrix Gray Metallic with Carbon Top 1/18 Model Car by Autoart
2019 Chevrolet Corvette C7 ZR1 Arctic White with Carbon Top 1/18 Model Car by Autoart
2019 Chevrolet Corvette C7 ZR1 Black with Carbon Top 1/18 Model Car by Autoart