1970 Plymouth Duster 340 Two-Door Coupe EK2 Vitamin C Orange with Black Stripes and White Interior "Class of 1970" 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast model of a 1970 Plymouth Duster 340 Two-Door Coupe EK2 Vitamin C Orange with Black Stripes and White Interior "Class of 1970" diecast model car by Autoworld.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Has carpeted interior.
- Opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior and engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4, H-3 inches.
- In 1970, Plymouth could credibly call its performance lineup "The Rapid Transit System," and literally had a muscle machine in every size, from the Fury GT down through the Road Runner and GTX to the Barracuda. This momentum wasn't lost on the new Duster coupe. Based on the Valiant platform, its sporty new lines and various trim levels, coupled with market-minded names like the Feather Duster, Gold Duster, Space Duster, and Twister Duster, it was a hot selling winner for Chrysler right from the start.
- Using our recently-tooled front grille, Auto World has replicated this 1970 Plymouth Duster in High-Impact Vitamin C orange paint. We've also installed the performance-oriented top-of-the-line 340ci V8 motor which officially produced 275hp. From the cowl forward, it may look like a Valiant, but the sweeping semi-fastback was all Duster... and it packed a punch!
We Also Recommend
Ferrari Roma Red Metallic "Race + Play" Series 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Bburago
1964 1/2 Ford Mustang Light Blue with White Top James Bond 007 "Thunderball" (1965) Movie "James Bond Collection" Series 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Motormax