1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 Six Pack 50th Anniversary GY8 Metallic Gold Limited Edition to 1002pcs 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast model of a 1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 Six Pack 50th Anniversary GY8 Metallic Gold Limited Edition to 1002pcs car by Autoworld.
- 50 years ago, the Dodge brand introduced a showstopper that has stood the test of time with a legacy continuing to this day. Throughout the past five decades, the name Dodge Charger has become a household name in pop culture, family garages, and race tracks nationwide. Introduced in 1966, the Dodge Charger entered its 3rd generation five short years later. For 1971, it was curvacious, bold, and flamboyant carrying on the next chapter in the trend of Coke-bottle styling. It has been described as one of the best and most artistically-styled cars for 1971.
- To recognize the 50th anniversary of the Dodge Charger, Auto World has replicated this ‘71 in factory GY8 Gold Metallic paint, hidden headlights, recently-tooled chrome wheels and black interior. Pop the hood for a highly detailed 440 Six Pack.
- Brand new box.
- Metallic Gold Paint.
- Detailed Engine.
- Steerable Front Wheels.
- Accurate Interior, Chassis & Trunk.
- Heavyweight Die-Cast Metal.
- Opening Doors, Hood & Trunk.
- Rubber tires.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Serialized chassis.
- Made of diecast metal.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4.5, H-3.25 inches.
We Also Recommend
1977 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am T/A "Fire Am" by Very Special Equipment (VSE) Black with Hood Bird 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Greenlight
2008 Porsche Cayenne Turbo Metallic Black 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Motormax