1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 Six Pack 50th Anniversary GY8 Metallic Gold Limited Edition to 1002pcs 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast model of a 1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 Six Pack 50th Anniversary GY8 Metallic Gold Limited Edition to 1002pcs car by Autoworld.
- 50 years ago, the Dodge brand introduced a showstopper that has stood the test of time with a legacy continuing to this day. Throughout the past five decades, the name Dodge Charger has become a household name in pop culture, family garages, and race tracks nationwide. Introduced in 1966, the Dodge Charger entered its 3rd generation five short years later. For 1971, it was curvacious, bold, and flamboyant carrying on the next chapter in the trend of Coke-bottle styling. It has been described as one of the best and most artistically-styled cars for 1971.
- To recognize the 50th anniversary of the Dodge Charger, Auto World has replicated this ‘71 in factory GY8 Gold Metallic paint, hidden headlights, recently-tooled chrome wheels and black interior. Pop the hood for a highly detailed 440 Six Pack.
- Brand new box.
- Metallic Gold Paint.
- Detailed Engine.
- Steerable Front Wheels.
- Accurate Interior, Chassis & Trunk.
- Heavyweight Die-Cast Metal.
- Opening Doors, Hood & Trunk.
- Rubber tires.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Serialized chassis.
- Made of diecast metal.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4.5, H-3.25 inches.
We Also Recommend
1970 Dodge Challenger T/A 340 Six Pack Blue Metallic with Black Hood and White Stripes \The Busted Knuckle Garage\" 1/24 Diecast Model Car by First Gear"
1963 Chevrolet Corvette Red "The Busted Knuckle Garage" 1/24 Diecast Model Car by First Gear
Shelby Cobra 427 S/C #18 Blue with White Stripes "The Busted Knuckle Garage" 1/24 Diecast Model Car by First Gear
1970 Dodge Challenger R/T White (Weathered Version) "Vanishing Point" (1971) Movie 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Greenlight