1971 Dodge Charger "Tom Hoover" White Bear NHRA Funny Car 1/18 Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast model of a 1971 Dodge Charger F/C "Tom Hoover" White Bear NHRA Funny Car model by Autoworld.
- Limited Edition 1 of 1500pcs Produced Worldwide.
- Each model is individually numbered.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Has opening engine compartment.
- Has plastic body and diecast chassis.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4.5, H-3.25 inches.
- Flashy, arrogant, and over-the-top funny cars dominated drag racing popularity from the late 1960s to 1970s. Experiencing drag races were a right-of-passage to adulthood for young fans back in the day. Mainstay floppers like the L.A. Hooker and the Hawaiian will forever fuel our veins with the nitro-powered memories of our favorite drivers battling for glory every race day in head-to-head combat. The funny car heroes of yesteryear are immortalized in Auto World’s Legends of the Quarter Mile.
We Also Recommend
1971 Dodge Challenger 340 Convertible Gold with White Interior and Black Stripes "The Mod Squad" (1968-1973) TV Series 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Greenlight
1970 Dodge Challenger R/T Convertible Rallye Red with Red Interior and Black Stripes "The Mod Squad" (1968-1973) TV Series 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Greenlight
Dom\'s Dodge Charger R/T Black "The Fast and the Furious" (2001) Movie 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Jada
1969 1/2 Dodge Coronet Super Bee Hardtop R4 Red with Black Hood "Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals" (MCACN) 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld