1971 Dodge Charger White Charlotte Motor Speedway World 600 Pace Car Limited Edition to 1002pcs 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast model of a 1971 Dodge Charger White Charlotte Motor Speedway World 600 Pace Car model by Autoworld.
- Limited Edition. Only 1002pcs produced.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Detailed Engine.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior and exterior.
- Has opening hood, doors and trunk.
- 1 of 3 1971 Dodge Chargers with factory sunroof
- 1 of 2 ordered for the 1971 Charlotte Motor Speedway
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4.5, H-3.25 inches.
- This 1971 World 600 Pace Car is a small slice in a rich history of Mopars. There were only 3 white Chargers made with a sunroof in 1971, and two of them were twins ordered as heavily-optioned R/Ts to pace the track at the 1971 Charlotte Motor Speedway for the World 600 ran on May 30th and the National 500 ran on October 10th. These rarities were ordered with the 440 cu. in. motor, black steel wheels, headlight washers, a factory sunroof, extensive comfort upgrades, yet no air conditioning. These cars were also used extensively as rolling billboards promoting races at the Charlotte Motor Speedway track. This 1:18th scale die-cast is a replica of one of the rarest “survivor” Mopars.
We Also Recommend
2020 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 White with Blue Stripes 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Solido
2020 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Red with White Stripes 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Solido
1978 Pontiac Firebird Macho T/A "Trans Am" (#171 of 204 by Mecham Design) White and Red with Red Interior 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Greenlight