1971 Ford Mustang NHRA Funny Car Limited Edition to 750pcs 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1:18 scale model of a 1971 Ford Mustang NHRA Funny Car by Autoworld.
- Limited Edition. Only 750 pcs produced.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Detailed interior and exterior.
- Has opening engine compartment.
- Has plastic body and diecast chassis.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4.5, H-3.25 inches.
- Lew Arrington began his racing career on the West Coast in 1957 and he’s often described as one of the “founding fathers” of the Funny Car phenomenon. He became a household name in the racing world as his racing reputation was rough and tough. AutoWorld has painstakingly recreated Lew Arrington’s 1971 Ford Mustang funny car with the unique nitro-molecule paint scheme. This was one of the most popular of all of the Brutus Funny cars. With over 120 parts, stunning paint and graphics, a completely plumbed and wired engine, a die-cast tubular chassis and detailed wheels, this stunning funny car makes the perfect addition to your drag racing display or collection.
We Also Recommend
2018 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 White with Black Stripes 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Motormax
2018 Ford Features GT 5.0 Red with Black Stripes 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Motormax
1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 Candy Blue with Silver Stripes "Bigtime Muscle" 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Jada
1976 Ford Mustang II Cobra II (Jill Munroe's) White with Blue Racing Stripes "Charlie's Angels" (1976-1981) TV Series 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Greenlight