1971 Plymouth Duster 340 Hardtop Green with Black Hood "Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals" (MCACN) Limited Edition to 1002 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1971 Plymouth Duster 340 Hardtop Green with Black Hood "Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals" (MCACN) model car by Autoworld.
- Limited Edition to 1,002 pieces Worldwide.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Accurate interior and chassis.
- Opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior and engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4, H-3 inches.
- Unveiled at the 2017 Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals, this 1971 Plymouth Duster 340 is owned by Mopar collector Steve Cabral. It was restored by the world-famous restoration shop, Mike Mancini’s American Muscle Car Restorations in Rhode Island. This vehicle was treated to a stunning 100% originality-based restoration which earned a Concours Gold award at the show. This car’s original specs include High Impact Curious Yellow paint, V24 blackout treatment with hood decal, side and tail stripes, 340-4 engine, 4-speed transmission, 3.91 sure grip axle, bucket seats, rally dash and tach. This car is the epitome of a Plymouth Duster built to turn heads and GO FAST!
We Also Recommend
1958 Chevrolet Corvette White "Timeless Classics" 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Motormax
1964 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport Roadster Matte Black 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Road Signature
1958 Chevrolet Corvette Turquoise "Timeless Classics" 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Motormax
2004 Chevrolet Corvette Indy Pace Car 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld