1971 Plymouth GTX 440+6 Hardtop Tor Red with Black Top and Black Stripe "Class of 1971" "American Muscle 30th Anniversary" (1991-2021) 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast model of a 1971 Plymouth GTX 440+6 Hardtop Tor Red with Black Top and Black Stripe "Class of 1971" "American Muscle 30th Anniversary" (1991-2021) diecast model car by Autoworld.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Officially licensed product.
- Opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior and engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-11.25, W-4.5, H-3 inches.
- In 1971, the Plymouth GTX played the role as the more luxurious counterpart to the stripped-down Plymouth Road Runner. The early 1970s began the draw-down of the big-dogs in the muscle car world. At 385hp, the 1971 GTX 440+6 remained mostly unchanged from a power standpoint from the previous years. It was a beast that competed with the best of the muscle cars of the day running under 14 seconds in the quarter mile, topping off at more than 100mph through the traps. After 1971, the GTX became an optional package on the Road Runner, rather than a stand-alone badge.
We Also Recommend
1977 Chevrolet Camaro Off-Road Version "Bumblebee" Yellow Metallic with Black Stripes and Transformers Logo Diecast Statue "Transformers: Rise of the Beasts" (2023) Movie "Hollywood Rides" Series 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Jada
1986 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible Silver Metallic with Pink Interior "Barbie" "Silver Screen Machines" 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
1967 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 Royal Plum with White Stripes "Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals" (MCACN) 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo #30 Liam Lawson "Red Bull AF Corse" DTM (Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters) (2021) 1/18 Model Car by LookSmart